The Maryland State Data Center (SDC) is an official partner with the U.S. Census Bureau. The Maryland Department of Planning coordinates the SDC program in Maryland.
The SDC monitors development trends, analyzes social, economic and other characteristics and prepares population, housing, employment, labor force, and income projections, which provide the baseline for planning for growth and development in the State.
- State Quarterly Personal Income Through The 4th Quarter of 2013
- Total Jobs by Place of Work by Jurisdiction : XLSX | PDF
- Total Personal Income for Maryland's Jurisdictions (in Thousands of Constant 2009 Dollars) - XLSX | PDF
- Per Capita Personal Income for Maryland's Jurisdictions) (in Constant 2009 Dollars) - XLSX | PDF
- High Technology Establishments in Maryland 2011
- Biotechnology Establishments in Maryland 2011
- 2014 February New Housing Units Authorized for Construction Report
- IRS 2011 Individual Income Tax Returns by Maryland's Zip Codes
- 2013 Population Estimates for Maryland's Jurisdictions
- FHFA Home Price Index for Maryland & its Regions upto 4th Quarter 2013
- 2007 to 2011 Migration Data
- Projections to 2040 for Total & Household Population, Households & Household Size, Labor Force and Maryland outlook
- Voting Age Population in Maryland